2.In the last 20 years there have been significant developments in the field of information technology (IT), for example the World Wide Web and communication by email, however, future developments in IT are likely to have more negative effects than positi

2. In the last 20 years there have been significant developments in the field of information technology (IT), for example the World Wide Web and communication by email, however, future developments in IT are likely to have more negative effects than positive.

To what extent do you agree with this view?

Information Technology (IT) developments have brought life changing developments in last two decades. So, this field will be having positive effect than negative effect. The progress of positive aura within the technological research environment is too much encouraging for having best of the best inventions this world can get with IT. Our future is secured and comforted by sophisticated technologies.

As we are concerned about the IT field, first of all, we are driven towards the World Wide Web technology that is solely responsible for communication and enhancing the feeling of togetherness in this global village. This portion of Information Technology is the most used and popular among all of the persons in this world and even out of this earth, moon and space.

Furthermore, the other developments regarding Information technologies are all for the human supportiveness which is less likely to be used by negative minded persons due to the robots made with AI (Artificial Intelligence). This is the most innovative inventions in this field that makes machinery humanoid think by itself and do the task given. Though the robots are created for the specific task, they can run and follow the commands according to the situations by the help of AI.

Information Technology is so much appreciated that in every 50 persons we can find 40 persons using it in the form of mobile phones (the most used), tablet PCs, laptops, GPS and so on. These are the examples of having positive impacts in this technology by public. The satellites revolving around earth is also the outcome of Information Technology that is used for many purposes among which the tracking system also known as "Global Positioning System, GPS" helping every one in this earth to be in right place in right time.

So, to sum up, I think that the future developments of the Information Technology is more useful for the future generations as they can use and create more and more innovative inventions.