According to an international travels magazine many tourists today fly straight to their holiday resort and almost never leave it Unlike tourists in the 1960s and 70s they return home with no experience of the local culture Why do you think this happens H

According to an international travels magazine, many tourists today fly straight to their holiday resort and almost never leave it. Unlike tourists in the 1960s and '70s, they return home with no experience of the local culture.

Why do you think this happens? How was tourism different in this past.

Long time ago, there were only a few people who could travel far away from home. It took long time and spent much money. But lately, almost people have opportunities to get long journey for holiday in their spare time.

There are a plenty nice tourism place advertisements on mass media and internet that are arranged by tourism agency. Some busy people get interesting on cheap tourism packages that offer comfortable journey. On the other sides, the agencies prepare all of traveler accommodations start from leave home until get back after holiday. In this era, people only have short break time...

Sentence: There are a plenty nice tourism place advertisements on mass media and internet that are arranged by tourism agency.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to plenty and nice

Sentence: On the other sides, the agencies prepare all of traveler accommodations start from leave home until get back after holiday.
Description: The word leave is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to leave
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to until and get