According to those in the travel business, the nature of the average ‘holiday’ is changing. Rather than seeking a relaxing break in a far-away place, people now want excitement on their holidays and are keen to participate in unusual and challenging activ

According to those in the travel business, the nature of the average ‘holiday’ is changing. Rather than seeking a relaxing break in a far-away place, people now want excitement on their holidays and are keen to participate in unusual and challenging activities. Do you agree or not?

Despite the fact that traditional holiday getaways still dominate a critical segment of the travel industry, non-conventional touristic destination and activities are inching their way into the market. Demand-driven or the fruit of some ingenious marketing campaign, they, nevertheless, seem to enrich the choice of consumers.

On the supply side, as globalisation breaks down barriers among countries and online travelling companies mushroom, traditional travel agencies are compelled to invent original touristic packages to compete in a saturated market. The advent of low-cost carriers as well...

Sentence: On the supply side, as globalisation breaks down barriers among countries and online travelling companies mushroom, traditional travel agencies are compelled to invent original touristic packages to compete in a saturated market.
Suggestion: Refer to companies and mushroom

Error: globalisation Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Alternatively, while a rising proportion of school leavers are taking a gap year to engage in humanitarian activities abroad, an increasingly environmentally-conscious society is urging people to undertake trekking trips in the Amazon and expeditions in the Arctic regions to save the rarefying fauna and flora.
Error: rarefying Suggestion: ?
Error: trekking Suggestion: ?
Error: environmentally-conscious Suggestion: environmentally conscious

Good language!

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts