adult education

adult education

Based on the first graph most of the adults tend to continue their studies due to their interest in that specific subject. The second reason for this is improve their life’s qualification that include 38 percent of learners. The third goals of these people is better handling their current jobs, it means that they need this education and this knowledge for their profession. At the sequence we have “interest of promotion” , “enjoy learning” and “changing their job” as the reason of adult’s studding . and the last place relates to meet more people that contains 9 percent.

According to second diagram people thinks that the cost of education should be shared between three parts as the below:

40 percent of cost should be pay by adult student themselves, 35 percent by their employers due to the new knowledge would improve their skills and profession their workplace and 25 percent by the taxpayer.

Sentence: The second reason for this is improve their life's qualification that include 38 percent of learners.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and improve

Sentence: According to second diagram people thinks that the cost of education should be shared between three parts as the below:
Description: The fragment people thinks that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace thinks with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: At the sequence we have interest of promotion , enjoy learning and changing their job as the reason of adult's studding . and the last place relates to meet more people that contains 9 percent.
Error: studding Suggestion: studying