Advertisements are important means of information about marketing and business opportunities. They are responsible for developing lavish life style in certain age groups.Do you agree or disagree ?

Advertisements are important means of information about marketing and business opportunities. They are responsible for developing lavish life style in certain age groups.

Do you agree or disagree ?

Advertisements plays vital role in marketing and business. These shown in different ways like on television, newspapers and in streets by popular and famous actor or player. It promotes sales and purchase of market goods. It leads to more business opportunities in society. On the other side it is also right that it is responsible for lavish lifestyle in different age groups. I strongly agree with it.

Nowadays, advertisements are play in glamorous way. Mostly children are attracted by it. In addition, when children see advertising of something in colorful way they try to buy it. Cost does not matter in them. Similarly, some people buy products owing to gorgeous advertising. Moreover adults more prefer to wear such cloths which advertised by their favorite celebrity. To illustrate, actors wear costly cloths to attract people to them and youngsters copy them and leads to costly life style. No doubt that the quality shown in advertising of products does not same in real. Sometimes the products are in very bad quality.

However, in past there were no lavish lifestyle because advertising was normal. Also people did not attract to them because mostly people were depend on home made products. Additionally, in past people stitched cloths at home by there own choice. They did not depend on any advertising by celebrities. But now the craze of advertising has been increasing and people lead to costly and meaningless lifestyle.

To put the matter into proper light, advertisements benefits in more than one way but here it gives some bad effects on life. So due to gorgeous advertising people’s real need of quality always hide. Bad lifestyle effect the whole life.

In conclusion, it is more clear that advertising play great role to make people’s lifestyle lavish. What are the benefits of such way of life ? When there is less quality in advertised products. So people should be more concentrated about it to choose the right way in life which helps to be success.

Sentence: To put the matter into proper light, advertisements benefits in more than one way but here it gives some bad effects on life.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to advertisements and benefits

Sentence: In conclusion, it is more clear that advertising play great role to make people's lifestyle lavish.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to play and great

Avg. Sentence Length: 12.185 21.0 (Need more compound or complex sentences)

The essay is not well organized. When the topic is about agrre/disagree, you need to either agree or disagree and focus on just one side. You don't need to talk good/bad both sides. or partly agree/disagree.