Advertisements of toys and fast food nowadays are usually aiming at children. Some say that this has a negative effect on children as well as their family. Do you agree or disagree?

Ads ,flyers, television commercials and radio spots, there are more and more advertisements around us. We cannot decide whether this is negative or positive phenomenon simply. These adverts have main purposes which , of course, serve our needs. However, the problem is a lot of advertisers misuse the advertisements. Thus, I am going to express the main roles of ads and how some commercial ads mislead the public.

Ads have main purposes. They give customer a good chance to choose among multiple and variety choices . Then , he or she can decide which is more suitable for him or her. Another aim of ads is create a chance of comparing prices , quantities and quality among products. Therefore, these are really great benefits can help people.

Although the variety of choices which ads can give to us , the advertisers misuse this ads in many ways. First of all, every firm try to persuade us that we can save more if we buy much more. So, we find a lot of ( buy one get one free ) offers all over stores. The fact here is : the firm buy more and earn more. Secondly, some ads try to sell some products we really do not need. They show us that the life is impossible without these products, and how people was suffering before that marvelous product. For example, a tomatoes cutter, a potatoes cutter and an egg cutter, and then you have to wash all of them after you finish. You can use knife simply for all. Thirdly, there are some ads promote to harmful food . when kids see famous people eat certain food or go to the particular restaurant , they put pressure on their parents to go there. Finally, some products are really for rich people or movie stars . these products are really expensive. When we see these products are used by movie stars , we like to follow them , and buy brands or high quality products specially clothes.

As I have mentioned early, there are more and more negative effects of ads , so we have to think carefully before take a decision to buy anything, and decide which is useful , afford and we really need.

Sentence: Another aim of ads is create a chance of comparing prices , quantities and quality among products.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and create

Sentence: First of all, every firm try to persuade us that we can save more if we buy much more.
Description: The fragment firm try to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace try with verb, past tense

Sentence: The fact here is : the firm buy more and earn more.
Description: The fragment firm buy more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace buy with verb, past tense

Hi, gehan, you need to write the essay according to the topic: has a negative effect on children as well as their family.