After leaving school or university, young people should choose a job or career that they love, rather than one than one that pays the best salary. To what extent do you agree with this statement?

It is undeniable that people who finished their education should choose a career that they love. While I accept that some people have different perspective, I strongly believe that there is having good reasons from both points of view.

On the one hand, people argue that juvenile should select a job that they really like. Fresh graduates have interesting with something such machines that they would choose it to become their careers which would provide comfortable jobs for them. Moreover, young people would not acquire pressure from their activity. However, people choose a job that they are not really lovely that they are able to bestow highly tension. Teenagers will improve their knowledge if they comfort with their position. Consequently, young people should not choose a job that they do not really love.

Nevertheless, I believe that it is more beneficial for employees to have careers that provide big salary. While teenagers have the best income, they could feel more happiness because they could buy something such a car for going to their office. Fresh graduates will feel comfortable if they are able to buy a car as they need it. According to Jakarta Post, the price of cars will be bigger in the future than today. Hence, young people should not select a job with low payment. These are juveniles, who choose jobs, would think the next years.

In summary, the argument about young people who should choose jobs which provide a big payment is highly dubious. It seems for me that fresh graduates, who choose jobs based on their interesting jobs, would contribute more comfortable careers.

Sentence: However, people choose a job that they are not really lovely that they are able to bestow highly tension.
Description: A qualifier, pre is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to highly and tension