The age of information technology has taken a lot of people surprise. While it has become a way of life for some, others know very litle about it and may be unlikely to learn eventually we will have a polarised society and this will lead to serious social

The age of information technology has taken a lot of people surprise. While it has become a way of life for some, others know very litle about it and may be unlikely to learn eventually we will have a polarised society and this will lead to serious social problems. To what extent do you agree with this statement

Information technology has become a way of life for some, while others just know very litle about it and maybe unlikely to learn eventually will have a polarised society and it predicted will lead to a serious social problem for many people on a different background and ages

As learned in the past many people ready or not , want it or not, life will develop very rapidly without realised if just stuck on one single step of life will make people left behind and hard to life, this is common situation if life in big city or a big country, people in metropolis city will consider them selves as the person who always must keep update in order to fulfill all the need for live, like a business man on one restaurant, they must use all new information technology to serve their customer, with developing of a very new technology many customers can book their desk online and also they can order delivery trough online. This style of business recently has used by all business industries including minimarket, grocery even on meat or fish market

This trend keep develeop not only in big city but also in a small city , every business man will find the most easy , cheapest and fast way to receive their order for their business. Most of young customer recently also keep update how to use a very new technology to make their life simple enough, this facility very usefull for very bussy people who just have a litle time on outsied activity. And the core concept of very new information technology are credit card and internet.

Sentence: This trend keep develeop not only in big city but also in a small city , every business man will find the most easy , cheapest and fast way to receive their order for their business.
Description: 'This trend keep develeop' is rare

Sentence: Information technology has become a way of life for some, while others just know very litle about it and maybe unlikely to learn eventually will have a polarised society and it predicted will lead to a serious social problem for many people on a different background and ages
Error: polarised Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: litle Suggestion: little

Sentence: As learned in the past many people ready or not , want it or not, life will develop very rapidly without realised if just stuck ...
Error: realised Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: develeop Suggestion: develop

Sentence: Most of young customer recently also keep update how to use a very new technology to make their life simple enough, this facility very usefull for very bussy people who just have a litle time on outsied activity.
Error: usefull Suggestion: useful
Error: bussy Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: litle Suggestion: little
Error: outsied Suggestion: outside

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction.
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion