All people glorify and enthusiastically talk about human virtues and morality yet few people actually live up to them. What is your opinion? Do you agree or disagree?

Apropos to the above parable about conversation and following human virtues and ethics I would like to quote a proverb “Early to bed , early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise” which people say but don’t follow. Do they really represent what we called human nature, undoubtedly they are?

The answer is disparaging, depreciating and moribund in true sense/pragmatic way. These garrulous, called high profiled people, lack principles themselves. They can be considered as the quintessence of incorrigible liars .The examples of these people can be found everywhere, take for instance, out esteemed politicians , they know how to convince people at the time of voting, but after elections where are those promises, moralities and merits. Their talk is really egregious but do they really apply all to themselves. Another example can be had of those people who talk about banning fashion shows as it is not up to intrinsic worth, but in reality they are the one who watch these with full spread, question arises where the morality is then, only in words?

Exceptions are always there, no qualms in it but exceptions are rare. Stats indicate the out of 100 people approx. 85 are not following what they are saying to others. So where is morality, only in lectures? This tradition simply indicates that we are camouflaging our weaknesses over our sins.

In the nutshell, we can say that if forgiveness is divine why people are giving capital punishment to others? People talk about human merits and principles but still they don’t practice what they preach, isn’t it disgusting. They live on the rules that, rules are for others not for themselves. In my opinion these people are disgrace/stigma to society.