All people glorify and enthusiastically talk about human virtues and morality yet few people actually live up to them. What is your opinion? Do you agree or disagree?

Actuality, in the beginning of the creation to currently, man has tended to increase human virtues and morality and live up to them. It is said that in spite of people willing to observe their said, talking instead of carry out has been epidemiology through the people. According to following reasons, I strongly adhere to the fact that individuals do not improve their manners as real life behaviors that aroused everyone’s acclamation.

Primarily, some people are use to just following external form of life. Such people probably do not observe to train human virtues and ethics themselves. However, such garrulous, always remind principles to people. But unaware of the fact that these advisers much more require to such beneficial recommendations than others. Unfortunately, society is full of this sort of people who know all values or right and wrong. But one is not power to fulfill them at all.

Second of all, become alteration to a real human who be carried out most of human virtues inside of one is plenty challenging. One train as a perfect man require to strong inclination and motivation. Mentioned characteristics are found in rare individuals. As an example 2 out of 100 people are following what they are saying to others. Hence, plucky, it is said that unless in literature there is no morality.

In the nutshell, although, it is said that living in accord to real principles that cannot modify one personality in right way easily, possessing perfect manners cause admiration and glory. Additionally, Government’s encourage play signification role to reach pointed principles. Since, fulfilling mentioned values by government is expected to be more effective on community conducts.

Nicole

Sentence: It is said that in spite of people willing to observe their said, talking instead of carry out has been epidemiology through the people.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence? A lot of errors.

Sentence: Second of all, become alteration to a real human who be carried out most of human virtues inside of one is plenty challenging.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', infinitive or imperative
Suggestion: Refer to who and be

Sentence: One train as a perfect man require to strong inclination and motivation.
Description: The fragment man require to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace require with verb, past participle

some people are use to just following external form of life.
some people are used to just following external form of life.

But unaware of the fact that these advisers much more require to such beneficial recommendations than others.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

Read a good grammar book. Maybe this one: http://www.testbig.com/question/grammar