With all the problems in the world today spending money on space exploration is a complete waste The money could be better spent on other causes

With all the problems in the world today, spending money on space exploration is a complete waste. The money could be better spent on other causes.

Millions of dollars have been wasted over the past 20 years on space research, regardless humans need it or not. It is the reality that governments throughout the world spend billions of dollars to send robot or spaceman to walk on space. However, we have millions of people on the earth who do not get proper food to eat. In my opinion, It is really unfair to waste a huge amount of money on space programs and leaving unfortunate people to suffer.

Regardless the cost that we spend at discover the space, some researchers stats that we need to keep investing in this field because it can be beneficial for humans in future. We may find cure of incurable diseases. Besides, we may find a new life in space. Furthermore, space studies help the scientists to understand earth natural phenomenon, moreover its answer scientist’s questions regarding weather, sunrise and energy. Therefore, we need to continue research work.

In other words we have to look at other aspect as well, because it is nonsense to waste millions of dollars on space researches and ignore people that die of hunger or in wars that happen because of fight over resources. Governments must work hard to achieve all the necessary needs of people before wasting their money on space studies. Governments must give priority to people’s life and focus on their problems. We have millions of peoples in world did not get a proper education and homeless. For example, in Africa one million to two have been dead since 1950 because they did not find a clean water to drink. It is really tragedy and unfair. The biggest countries that spend billions of dollars to travel out must stop the space programs and start support other countries.

In a nutshell, I would like to say that I do not recommend that money should be spent largely on space exploration programs. I prefer if decision makers spend on fields that human’s require like education, industry, business, health, science or technology.

Sentence: Millions of dollars have been wasted over the past 20 years on space research, regardless humans need it or not.
Description: The fragment , regardless humans is rare

Sentence: Regardless the cost that we spend at discover the space, some researchers stats that we need to keep investing in this field because it can be beneficial for humans in future.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to at and discover
Description: The fragment researchers stats that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace stats with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Furthermore, space studies help the scientists to understand earth natural phenomenon, moreover its answer scientist's questions regarding weather, sunrise and energy.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to earth and natural

Sentence: I prefer if decision makers spend on fields that human's require like education, industry, business, health, science or technology.
Description: A noun, singular, common, genitive is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to human's and require

Error: stats Suggestion: state