With all troubles in the world today monet spent on space exploration is a complete waste The money could be better spent on other things To what extent do you agree or disagree

With all troubles in the world today,monet spent on space exploration is a complete waste.The money could be better spent on other things.To what extent do you agree or disagree.

In the era of globalization,much more attention has been given to space, rather than it was before.The main reasons of this that scientists want to swot up on our planet and find possible danger for us. But majority of people consider that there are many different important things,which also needed in money and play serious role in our life.I would accept that our government need to spend money on other different things.

Firstly,our future depends on new generation,who must be educated in high levels.Consequently, our ministers must expend money for education, For example: they may put up universities and schools with a grant,give a big attention to english language,to do our education programme more effectively and easy-going for pupil.

Secondly,nowadays,there are many incurable deseases like a cancer.There is no doubt in my mind that everybody knows medical treatments and surgery are very expensive,as not everyone can pays for it.Therefore,they need to do more treatments for free.Moreover,those deseases have not known untill the end to find a helpful cure and treament.Hence,it will be a great discovery for people if scientists solve this issue.

Thirdly,the majority of people would agree that the global difficulty is environmental problem.The one of the problem of all modern cities is air pollution,as you may observe a layer of smog hanging over the cities.Moreover,there is also water pollution,which the quality of water is not good.Those all things have a big inffluence to our health, due to fact that we breath the air and use water every day.As a result administration must find a way how to improve and clean our environment,which also need in large cash investments.

In conclusion,as i said before,that there are many various significant things, which need in money. But I strongly believe that government will pritize and spend money in right case.

Sentence: In the era of globalization,much more attention has been given to space, rather than it was before.The main reasons of this that scientists want to swot up on our planet and find possible danger for us.
Error: swot Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Secondly,nowadays,there are many incurable deseases like a cancer.There is no doubt in my mind that everybody knows medical treatments and surgery are very expensive,as not everyone can pays for it.Therefore,they need to do more treatments for free.Moreover,those deseases have not known untill the end to find a helpful cure and treament.Hence,it will be a great discovery for people if scientists solve this issue.
Error: treament Suggestion: treatment
Error: untill Suggestion: until
Error: deseases Suggestion: diseases

Sentence: Thirdly,the majority of people would agree that the global difficulty is environmental problem.The one of the problem of all modern cities is air pollution,as you may observe a layer of smog hanging over the cities.Moreover,there is also water pollution,which the quality of water is not good.Those all things have a big inffluence to our health, due to fact that we breath the air and use water every day.As a result administration must find a way how to improve and clean our environment,which
Error: inffluence Suggestion: influence

Sentence: But I strongly believe that government will pritize and spend money in right case.
Error: pritize Suggestion: ?

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.