An ambition is positive or negative Discuss both views

An ambition is positive or negative? Discuss both views.

An ambition is a characteristic of body self. An ambition can make positive effect and negative effect in life. Positive ambition is an ambition which has by people for attaining a dream or a success. Negative ambition is an ambition which is unbalanced with their ability. So, they will do many ways to get their wants. Ambition person can do everything with perfect. Several people think that an ambition of them can give positive impact for getting a good success, while some people in this world think that an ambition can give negative impact for their life.

Actually, an ambition is not bad characteristic. Many people think that an ambition can give a positive effect for their life. They say that if they have ambition in themselves, they can get a success in their life. For example, if they want to stand on top part of a mountain, they must walk for climbing it. For climbing, we will have obstacle as tired, lazy and stiff. If they have strong ambition in themselves, they hold for all felling it. But if people do not have an ambition for climbing, they will be surrender. Besides, if they have an ambition in themselves, they will become a successful person. It is because they have high believe and hard work. For example, Abraham Lincoln, he is a person who has an ambition for becoming a president. He does not give up for the winner. When he fails legislative selection as many as four times, he always ties to follow legislative selection again. Finally, because he always believes of himself and hard work, he becomes successful as president USA. From this, it becomes quite evident that an ambition can get a success and good career.

Secondly, some people in this world think that an ambition can give negative effect for their life. If they have over ambition in themselves, they will search many ways for getting their wants. When they fail for getting their wants, they will be stress person. So, many diseases come to their body. For example, Budi has an ambition becomes a president. He uses many ways for getting his wants. It is true way or fault way. When he fails to become president and he has debt to a bank, he becomes stress and depression. Besides, they always become egoistical and stubborn person. So, many people do not like to make relationship with them. Thus this makes it clearly that an ambition can gives effect for physical and mental.

In summary, an ambition can present positive effect or negative effect in life. After analyzing this subject, it is admittedly that an ambition is not bad attitude if they can control an ambition in themselves because an ambition can make them to do everything for obtaining a success.

Sentence: Thus this makes it clearly that an ambition can gives effect for physical and mental.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to can and gives

Sentence: After analyzing this subject, it is admittedly that an ambition is not bad attitude if they can control an ambition in themselves because an ambition can make them to do everything for obtaining a success.
Description: The fragment is admittedly that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace admittedly with adjective