animals is the most important in my country

Most people know about animals in Indonesia. Indonesia has kinds of animals. In there has three different type in Indonesia. Such as, west of Indonesia, midle of Indonesia, and east of Indonesia. Fauna in Indonesian has numerous benefit. For example, buffalo can helps some farmer to work in farm area. In my opinion, buffalo is the greatest important in my country. The animal has a lot of advantage to inhabitants in my state.

The main reason I choose buffalo is the most significant to several people in my nation, it is because buffalo has a lot of benefits. Buffalo can helps farmer to work in farm area. Farmer usually uses it to facilitate the work. For example, farmer usually uses buffalo to hack in farm area and to bring benefit farm. Besides that, buffalo is easy and cheap to maintain.

Also, buffalo can became material to bussiness. More than a few persons interest to be seller of buffalo. It is because buffalo can gives income to seller. In my empire, buffalo is very expensive. Buffalo is one of animals has numerous meat, and more than few a citizens like meat of buffalo.

In additional, buffalo has one profit again namely skin of buffalo. Skin of buffalo also can create advantage to various people. Skin of buffalo can turns out to be shoes, wallet, belt, and the rest. In my country, most people like wallet create from skin of buffalo. Not only wallet from skin of snake is popular but also skin of buffalo.

To summarize, in my opinion, buffalo is the most important in my country. Buffalo has numerous profits. So, I choose buffalo became the most important to inhabitants in my state.

Sentence: In there has three different type in Indonesia.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by an existential there
Suggestion: Refer to In and there

Sentence: For example, buffalo can helps some farmer to work in farm area.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to can and helps

Sentence: Buffalo can helps farmer to work in farm area.
Suggestion: Refer to can and helps

Sentence: Also, buffalo can became material to bussiness.
Description: The word can is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to can

Sentence: It is because buffalo can gives income to seller.
Suggestion: Refer to can and gives

Sentence: Skin of buffalo can turns out to be shoes, wallet, belt, and the rest.
Suggestion: Refer to can and turns

Error: bussiness Suggestion: business