Essay topics: The bar chart below shows the employment of all male and female workers by occupation in the UK, in the year 2005.
The bar chart illustrates occupations of the employees according to their gender in the UK, in 2005. It is clear that, males and females show considerable diversity in terms of their jobs.
The biggest proportion of men, which is 20%, is skilled traders, whereas only 3% of women holds this occupation. Likewise, personal service and administrative and secretarial works are the most famous professions for females, while they show the least popularity for males (respectively 14% and 23% opposed to 3% and 5 %) It’s also important to state that, the number of managers and senior officials, process, plant, machine operatives and sales and customer servants differ by 6-10% by their sexes.
The bar chart reveals that, the only 3 professions occupied by almost the same amount of males and females are professional, associative professional and technical, elementary jobs., since the number of men and women employees having those 3 occupations are accordingly 12-14%, 13-15% and 11%.
To sum it up, men mainly hold positions as traders and managers when women do paper works and work at the service field most of all.
- The picture below shows Bell Hill farm in 1976 and the changes that took place in 2006. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant. (90)
- The diagram below shows the life cycle of a frog. Write a report for a university lecturer, describing the information shown below. (66.66670000000001)
- The pictures below show how someone can be tracked using an electronic tracking device. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown. (82)
- The diagrams below show two stages in the development of the mobile phone. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. (86.66670000000001)
- The diagrams below show the life cycle of the silkworm and the stages in the production of silk cloth. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (70)
- The diagram below shows how the Japanese Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts. Write a report for a university lecturer, describing the information shown below. (85)
- The graphs below show the percentage of household energy used and the amount of greenhouse gases produced in Australia. Summarise the information making comparisons where relevant. (90)
- The graph shows the proportion of the population aged 65 and over between 1940 and 2040 in three different countries. (83.33329999999999)
- The graph shows the unemployment rates in the us and japan between march 1993 and march 1999. (80)
- You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.The graph below shows the quantities of goods transported in the UK between 1974 and 2002 by four different modes of transport.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make (90)