The bar chart below shows the estimated sales of jeans for two companies next year in Turkey. The pie chart shows the projected market share of the two companies in jeans at the end of next year.Write a short report for a university lecturer describing th

The bar chart below shows the estimated sales of jeans for two companies next year in Turkey. The pie chart shows the projected market share of the two companies in jeans at the end of next year.
Write a short report for a university lecturer describing the information show below.

The chart below shows the number of predictable sales of jeans from Mango Company and Jack & Jones Company in Turkey over a year period and the percentage of project market share.

In the beginning of year, Jack & Jones fell down from 450,000 of pairs to 230,000 of pair in February. But, Jack & Jones increase slightly between February to June, and then they very slight decrease in August with 400,000 of pair. However they began to rise and the figures show a considerable increase, to 920,000 in December.

On the other hand, the number of expected sales of jeans from Mango Company went up to
600,000 of pair in September, and then they very slight decrease to 580,000 in October. From October to December Mango Company go up to 600,000 of pair in the last month period.
Others companies have 50 percent proportion in project market share, and Jack & Jones Company has thirty percent portion. Also, Mango Company is the lowest portion to project market share with 20 percent.

Overall, both of Mango Company and Jack & Jones Company are competitive to sell their product, and also they have increase of sales jeans for one year.

Mango Company go up to
Mango Company goes up to

Others companies have
Other companies have

they very slight decrease in August
they have very slight decrease in August

have increase of sales jeans for one year.
have increase sales of jeans for one year.