Being a celebrity such as a famous film star or sports personality brings problems as well as benefits Do you think that being a celebrity brings more benefits or more problems

Being a celebrity – such as a famous film star or sports personality – brings problems as well as benefits. Do you think that being a celebrity brings more benefits or more problems?

Almost everyone, especially teenages, likes to watch news about some famous film stars or athletic celebrities. And a few of teenages would like to be a celebrity as their future career. However, few people have thought about the problem of bing a celebrity. This essay focus on presenting both the benefits and the problems of being a celebrity.

Being a celebrity could have a lot of problems. First of all, privacy for families may be the largest problem that most of celebrities have to face. Although the celebrities have gotten used to flashlights, their children, parents and relatives may like to live in peace. It is not hard to image how miserable it is if one find a large group of paparazzi waiting outside of his/her house. Secondly, almost every celebrities are potentially abandoned by public. One of the most important factor for this may be the age because as age grows, a sport player could not maintain at the peak physical condition, or a actress/actor may not be as attractive as before. The process from being loved by millions of fans to abandoned by public could be one of the most crucial experience in the world. Lastly, talent may not the only prerequisite to become a star. It needs thousands of hours, if not thousands of hundreds of hours, which is always neglected by public. Beckham said that he had practice thousands of shooting before enrolled into British national team. The famous American basketball player, Kobe Bryant works out at 4:00 A.M. every morning. And these extremely effort may not be bearing by normal people.

Admittedly, being a celebrity have many problems. However, it also has some benefits. Celebrities usually can make a lot of money than normal people do. For example, Beckham not only earn salary from his club, but also get a lot of pay from the advertisements he participates.

In conclusion, I believe there are more problems than benefits of being a celebrity with considering private issue, potentially lose feeling and painful exercise they have to take.

Sentence: One of the most important factor...
Suggestion: One of the most important factors...