The best way of motivating workers or encouraging employees to improve their performance is pay them according to the amount of sales or products they produced. Do you agree or disagree? What other ways would you suggest?

In my opinion , It ‘s pretty fair idea that pay commission to employees for thank or encouraging them. In management science human resources are most important entrepreneur. Because all of science and industries are due to succeed and welfare of human always persuade him to exploring. As a result the man for every progress has had motivating. This motivating can be getting money or welfare or reputation or every thing the man touch her dream by that. So if managers of companies pay attention to mentioned principle, They will be successful in her business. Making motivating through pay in cash make employees powerful in their works. And cause they do their works with interesting and trust. In additional , I think in some of situations promotion can be the best encouraging for staff or workers. Because every promotion follow increasing salary. I have saw managers give commission to employees especially in marketing and sale. They also give workers some products monthly. In fact who work in the field of marketing getting commission is in their contract. According to experience if don’t exist any reward for right work for staff, they wont stay in that company. Because there are some companies that give reward to staff. Nowadays progress of more than of companies depend in employees talent in the world and managers know it. Finally, I believe that motivating or encouraging employees improve their performance.

Don't put all content in one paragraph. better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction.
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

There is a button 'Edit' beside the button 'View'. Click it and you can re-edit the essay.