The best way to reduce the number of traffic accidents is to raise age limit for the younger drivers and to lower age limit for the aged ones Do you agree

The best way to reduce the number of traffic accidents is to raise age limit for the younger drivers and to lower age limit for the aged ones. Do you agree?

Traffic accidents are on raise these days. Research found that age factor is the major cause of most of the accidents. Some believe that we can control this by restricting the age limit for young and aged ones. However, age is not the only factor of increase in number of accidents.

Firstly, there are many young inexperienced drivers on the road who are very dangerous. They can cause threat to their own and others life on the road. Young drivers have always an anxiety to drive fast. There are many situations where young drivers loose control in critical driving situations. Young people party whole night and have tendency to drink and drive which increased number of accidents. Most of their age range from 16 to 21.

On the other hand, there are responsible and good young drivers on the road as well. In some states personal vehicle is only feasible transport for work and school. Age is a small determination and we should look at more effective way to reduce accidents.

Secondly, aged drivers are also major cause of accidents. Aged drivers eye sight is reduced as they grow older. Some aged drivers panic and don’t know how to control a vehicle when they are on verge of an accident. Major reasons of aged drivers are eyesight and heart problems. However, there are some aged drivers who are very good at driving and are very fit.

To sum up, I do not agree with reducing or increasing the age limit. We should find other effective way of reducing traffic accidents in the society. We should encourage people for car pool; build convenient and cost effective public transport.

Sentence: Traffic accidents are on raise these days.
Description: The token on is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to on and raise

Sentence: Young people party whole night and have tendency to drink and drive which increased number of accidents.
Suggestion: Refer to people and party

Need more words (around 350) and more compound sentences.