the chart below show the result of a survey of adult education. the first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study . the pie chart shows how people think the coast of adult education should be shred.

The chart illustrate the percentage of out come the reason young people decide to study . pie chart provide the information that how the coast of each course should be shared?

Lets divide our chart into three category : interest in subject , gain qualification. And, current job, prospects of promotion, enjoy study, and the last part, change jobs , to meet people. As it can be seen, the striking feature for reason to study is about 40% of student who are interested in subject . The second category shows similar pattern , approximately 20%for each. Moreover, the lowest percentage reported from 3rd proportion around 10%respectivelly.

Regarding to the pie chart , money should be shared between three category: individual, employer, and , taxpayer 40% , 35% , 25% for each respectively.

To sum up, one of the most reason to study is interest in subject, and 40% of cost should be shared for adult education.

Sentence: The chart illustrate the percentage of out come the reason young people decide to study . pie chart provide the information that how the coast of each course should be shared?
Description: The fragment chart illustrate the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace illustrate with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment chart provide the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provide with verb, past tense

Minimum 150 words wanted.