The chart below show the sleep patterns of people in five different occupations to a Canadian study

The chart below show the sleep patterns of people in five different occupations to a Canadian study.

The chart shows the sleep pattern of people from five different occupations (student, truck driver, full-time mother, business executive and doctor) according to a Canadian study.

As we see in the chart, there are five distinct occupations which have different habit time of sleep. The students almost have the same time habit of sleep with business executive at the night in 11-12 p.m. until in the morning, at 7 a.m. for students and 6 a.m. for business executive. For full-time mother, the time to sleep is from 10-1 a.m. and awake for preparing the necessity of their family in the morning.

By contrast, truck driver needs to keep driving which is always awake for over long periods from the night until morning. They have time to sleep at evening around 3 hours from 4-7 p.m. and 3 hours as well in the morning from 7- 10 a.m. Truck driver have to deliver the important things what they bring to reach the destination by safely. Another occupation with the tight schedule is doctor. Doctor has the less time to sleep, they awake almost all day and they sleep at the midnight at 1-3 a.m. and awake in 4-5 a.m. then sleep again at 4-7 a.m. that is around 2-3 hours for everyday. For a doctor, they have to standby in the emergency situations to help many people which need them.

Overall, the different sleep patterns depend on the occupation of the people and the importance of their responsibilities of their job.

Write the essay in 20 minutes