The chart below shows the amount spent on six consumer goods in four European countries. write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The chart below shows the amount spent on six consumer goods in four European countries.
write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The chart below compares four countries in terms of consuming six different goods.

It is clear that Britain has by far the overall use of photographic films. It is also noticeable that this product has the maximum pounds sterling in the horizontal axis among the other goods.

In the first comparison, however, personal stereos, tennis racquets and perfumes tent to be fairly similar, Britain could hit the peak in consuming perfumes. It is Observable that the four countries have an analogous tendency in utilizing three commodities because their scale are alike; For example France has the lowest consumption than the other countries.

Comparing CDs, toys and photographic films, just like above, Britain reaches its top. Although, France has elevated its consumption to the second rate, Germany plays the last consumer role. Toys in France have the consumers as same as in Italy.

To recap, it is interesting to note that digital entertainments have more supporters in these four European countries;Yet, France seems to be keener to CDs and photographic films rather than sport facilities and perfumes.

Sentence: It is Observable that the four countries have an analogous tendency in utilizing three commodities because their scale are alike; For example France has the lowest consumption than the other countries.
Description: The fragment because their scale is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is