Essay topics: the chart below shows information about changes in average house prices in five different cities between 1990 and 2002 compared with the average house prices in 1989.
Given is the chart providing a comparison of changes in average house prices in five cities in 1990 and 2002 with the average house prices in 1989.
A glance at the graph reveals that during 1990-95 there were decreases in average house price in New York, Tokyo and London with the percentage of 5%, 7,5 % and 7,5 % respectively. In contrast, prices in Madrid and Frankfurt had slightly risen, approximately 2 % and 2,5 % accordingly.
Referring to the information bar it can also be observed that London ranked first with about 12% and was marginally ahead of other indicated countries from 1996 to 2002. There was marked a noticeable fall in the percentage of average house prices in Tokyo, whereas in New York, Madrid and Frankfurt the percentages reached 5%, 4 % and 2 % accordingly.
The major conclusion drawn from this chart is that in comparison with prices in 1989average house prices had changed particularly in given cities between 1990 and 2000.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 5 days ago||miladpouya||73||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 weeks ago||Sept390||78||Read full essay|
|4 months 2 weeks ago||Stephanie Kaushal||78||Read full essay|
|8 months 2 weeks ago||rahipatel3011||61||Read full essay|
|9 months 4 days ago||evesunyi||78||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||websterpreparation||60||Read full essay|
|1 year 4 months ago||Suyunbek||70||Read full essay|
|1 year 9 months ago||edisontay90||80||Read full essay|
|1 year 10 months ago||edisontay90||80||Read full essay|
|2 years 1 month ago||Prince sapkota||60||Read full essay|
- The tables below show the students per lecturer and the number of students in various practice and lecture based subjects. Summarise the information in the following three tables and make comparisons where relevant (80)
- 1.Some believe that those who are not talented in language learning should not be required to learn a foreign language. Do you think school should require students to learn a foreign language? (76)
- Some people think that it is important to use leisure time for activities that improve the mind, such as reading and doing word puzzles.Other people feel that it is important to rest the mind during leisure time.•You should write at least 250 words.•You s (71.66670000000001)
- Modern lifestyles mean that many parents have little time for their children. Many children suffer because they do not get as much attention from their parents as children did in the past.Do you agree or disagree? (70)
- The line graph below gives information about the number of visitors to three London museums between June and September 2013.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (90)
- Modern lifestyles mean that many parents have little time for their children. Many children suffer because they do not get as much attention from their parents as children did in the past.Do you agree or disagree? (75)
- Some people think that women should be allowed to join the army, the navy and air force just like men.To what extent do you agree or disagree? (64)
- Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace everyday .Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages ? (70)
- Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic problems and pollution problems.To what extent do you agree or disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective? (80)
- The pie charts below show the units of electricity production of fuel by source in Australia and France in 1980 and 2000. (75)