You are herethe chart below shows information about changes in average house prices in five different cities between 1990 and 2002 compared with the average house prices in 1989.

the chart below shows information about changes in average house prices in five different cities between 1990 and 2002 compared with the average house prices in 1989.

fialka's picture

By fialka - Posted on 10 September 2013

Given is the chart providing a comparison of changes in average house prices in five cities in 1990 and 2002 with the average house prices in 1989.

A glance at the graph reveals that during 1990-95 there were decreases in average house price in New York, Tokyo and London with the percentage of 5%, 7,5 % and 7,5 % respectively. In contrast, prices in Madrid and Frankfurt had slightly risen, approximately 2 % and 2,5 % accordingly.

Referring to the information bar it can also be observed that London ranked first with about 12% and was marginally ahead of other indicated countries from 1996 to 2002. There was marked a noticeable fall in the percentage of average house prices in Tokyo, whereas in New York, Madrid and Frankfurt the percentages reached 5%, 4 % and 2 % accordingly.

The major conclusion drawn from this chart is that in comparison with prices in 1989average house prices had changed particularly in given cities between 1990 and 2000.