The chart below shows the sleep patterns of people in five different occupations according to a Canadian study. Write a report for a university lecturer, describing the information below.Give possible reasons for the differences.

The chart below shows the sleep patterns of people in five different occupations according to a Canadian study.
Write a report for a university lecturer, describing the information below.
Give possible reasons for the differences.

The table shows the survey of sleeping time from five difference occupations in daily life. The report was collected by Canadian researcher.

Overall, the occupations have the distinct time schedule for sleeping. Interestingly, doctors have less time than the other occupations. The asleep schedule of doctors are the tiniest, about 5 hours. What is more, we can see from the other professions, it was found the unique thing in truck drivers having the infrequent sleeping time.

Firstly, most of doctors are very busy. They are always wakeful to help patients. Moreover, the hospital gives the long schedule of working for them. Then, the doctors have to check-up their sufferers at home as well. They usually just fall asleep from 1 to 3 a.m. but 1 hours later they must check the emergent condition of patient. Next, they go back to bed from 4-7 a.m. However truck driver has infrequent for sleep because he has long trip. Regularly teamster sleeps for an hour at 6-7 p.m. next awake again during 12 hours in journey. Next break 7-10 a.m. Afterward rests from 4-6 p.m.

Secondly, a Canadian study has same of point. From table above shows that students characteristically sleep for 8 hours period each night, from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. This is perhaps the factors of routine activities in their daily life study. Comparable with mother has same long time is 8 hours, but distinct of time, habitually mother must wake in early morning in 1-3 a.m. because baby was crying this time.

In conclusion, the effect time for sleep depend on occupations each other.

Sentence: Comparable with mother has same long time is 8 hours, but distinct of time, habitually mother must wake in early morning in 1-3 a.m. because baby was crying this time.
Description: The fragment Comparable with is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Comparable with adverb
Description: The fragment , habitually mother is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace habitually with adjective

Sentence: In conclusion, the effect time for sleep depend on occupations each other.
Description: The fragment sleep depend on is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace depend with verb, past participle

Write the essay in 20 minutes