The chart below shows that total number of minutes in billions of telephone calls in the UK divided into three categories from 1995 2002 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows that total number of minutes (in billions) of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995-2002.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The picture shows three categories of telephone calls in the UK, which is presented with the total number of minutes from 1995 to 2002.

In a 7-year period, generally, all of the categories of telephone calls were increase except for the mobiles. For mobile, Its trend peak in 1999 by 90 billion minutes call. After that, it was decreasing gradually until 2002.

However, the chart gives information that telephone calls were dominated by local fixed line. It has been the most consume of time. Furthermore, there is a national and international fixed line which was its trend consistently went ...

Sentence: In a 7-year period, generally, all of the categories of telephone calls were increase except for the mobiles.
Description: A verb 'to be', past tense, 2nd person singular or all is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to were and increase

Sentence: Moreover, local trend is seem the most used while mobiles was the least.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and seem

In a 7-year period, generally, all of the categories of telephone calls were increasing except for the local fixed line. For local fixed line, Its trend peaked in 1999 by 90 billion minutes call. After that, it was decreasing gradually until 2002.