The charts below give information about travel to and from the UK,and about the most popular countries for UK residents to visit.

The chart below indicates the number of people visited to and from UK for the 25 years period from 1979 to 1999 and the graph compares where they traveled more in 1999.

It is clearly seen from the first chart that visits abroad by UK residents had increased considerably in the given period. Meanwhile, tourist coming to the UK had risen slightly. In the second chart, most people in UK had visited to France compared to other 5 countries but the the least popular country was Turkey.

According to the double line graph, in 1979 the number of people who visit to and from UK are approximately similar with 10 and 12 million people, respectively. There was a gradual increase in both of them from 1979 to 1986 to 12 and 20 million people, respectively which was followed by a dramatic rise in the number of residents visiting abroad to about 53 millions people. On the contrary, the figure of overseas residents had went up steeply for the same period.

In the bar graph, the most popular country of UK residents for traveling was France with 12 millions tourists in 1999. Spain was the second widespread country for them with 9 millions people and it was twice as tourist than USA. Greece and Turkey were the last preference of them with 4 and 3 millions tourists,respectively.

Sentence: In the second chart, most people in UK had visited to France compared to other 5 countries but the the least popular country was Turkey.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the

Sentence: On the contrary, the figure of overseas residents had went up steeply for the same period.
Description: A verb 'to have', past tense is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to had and went