The charts below show the results of a survey about what men and women say makes them most happy

The pie chart illustrate the percentage of diverse factors which lead males and females to satisfaction. Overall, it is clearly seen that both men and women are happiness because of achieving at work and financial security; however, there are also several different reasons.
The highest percentage of things that bring about pleasures for males belonged to achievement working with 25%, which was exactly as high as in the females’ figure. In the proportion of men, coming to the last place was financial security at 15% while this rate of women was 3% lower.
Regarding to what result in happiness for male participants, supporting a successful sports team and doing hobbies recorded nearly the same percentage (18% compared with 17% respectively). In details, for female participant, the figure choosing being with family occupied the first place with 37%, which was mostly three times the percentage preference good appearance.