The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared.Write a report for a university lecturer, de

The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared.
Write a report for a university lecturer, describing the information shown below.

A glance at the charts provided reveals various influences motivating students to study further. The pie chart, meanwhile, is centralized on suggested ways how the expenditure of every single course should be divided.

Among all of the impacts, which contributes students further stake in education, interest in subject was evaluated to be by far the most considerable factor accounting for 40 percent. This is followed by desire to gain qualification which differed from the initial reason by a mere 2 percent. It is interesting to note that helpfulness for current job, improvement prospects of promotion and enjoying learning had roughly similar percentages. By stark contrast, however, motive in meeting new people – which made a negligible 9 percent – motivated students for further education at very low rates.

While doing justice to the pie chart, people contend individual expenditure should be the highest priority. This is proved by the biggest percentage which is 40 percent. Meanwhile, 25 and 35 percent of total cost of course must be directed toward taxpayers and employers respectively.

Sentence: Among all of the impacts, which contributes students further stake in education, interest in subject was evaluated to be by far the most considerable factor accounting for 40 percent.
Suggestion: ...which contribute students further stake...

Sentence: While doing justice to the pie chart, people contend individual expenditure should be the highest priority.
Suggestion: While doing justice to the pie chart, people contend individual expenditure the highest priority.