The charts below shows what senior high school students in 3 different high schools Beaufort Westmont and Whitford spent their money on in 2005 Summarize the following information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where rel

The charts below shows what senior high school students in 3 different high schools (Beaufort, Westmont and Whitford) spent their money on in 2005.
Summarize the following information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Given are three pie charts concerning how high school students spent their money in 2005. Each pie chart represents one of three schools namely Beaufort, Westmont and Whiford.

Concentrating on Beaufort High School students’ expenditures, one can notice that food and video games were the most significant areas of spending money. Students spend 30% of total money on the latter and slightly less 28% on the former area. Overtly, expenditures on movies (22%), music (8%) and clothing (12%) were less significant.

The money spent, nonetheless, in Westmont School varied from the first one. Music (21%), movies (28%) as well as video games (25%) consumed approximately three quarters of total expenditure. Surprisingly, spending on music and food were about the same 20%. A mere 6% was spent on clothing by Westmont School students.

Illustrating third chart which is relevant to Whitford high school students’ spending, a dominant stance of video games (32%) can be implied on their expenditures as it made more than one third of whole expenditure. This was followed by music and clothing expenditures (28% and 22% respectively). Whiford students spent the least amount of money on movies since it made simply 8% of expenditure in this school.