Children spend much time on TV Video and PC games Some people believe it is good for them while others believe that is bad Discuss these two views and give your opinions

Children spend much time on TV, Video, and PC games. Some people believe it is good for them while others believe that is bad. Discuss these two views and give your opinions.

In this modern world, technology is used by peoples in every ages, included children. Moving pictures, colorful, and a great sound effect are something that really interesting for children. As the result, today’s children spend much time on TV, video, and PC games. Some people believe it is good for them while others believe that is bad. Both of view has their own analysis for this case.

First of all, TV, video, and PC games are one of modern education tools. Nowadays, many software developers work together with education institutes to make a game, video, or computer program for children. For instance, Edu games, this application is targeted for three until fourteen years old children. The children can play a lot of games that challenged their curiosity by given them many cases. Another example is “Seriously funny kids” TV program. In this program, the presenter, Heidi Klum, is interacting with the children, such as dancing together, making a little talk show, or cooking together. These kind of shows can build children’s character and give them a knowledge from the professional hands.

Secondly, the children who spend much time with TV, video, and PC games are losing their time to socialization with others. If there is no control from parents, they will addicted to play with their game, and does not want to play outside with their friends anymore. If these happen for a long time, these children will became a passive person and have a lack of health. They will easier to get sick because they seldom do body exercise. Another consequence is children with this habit usually have to take a sunglasses from an early ages because the screen radiation is not good for eyes. From these it, we can not full agree to let our children spend much time on these technology.

In my opinion, that is fine if the children spend much time on audio visual technologies because those technologies has many benefits but still, children should play outside more than spending time in front of screen everyday. It depend on each family, if their parents does not have a time to control their children watch, than it is must be a rules that have to make to border the children’s play time.

In summary, Let the children spend much time on good show or games technologies will add their knowledge and build their behavior. Nevertheless, it is can make the children addicted and impair their health. Children has their right to know the expansion of technology, but in their ages, they do not know the importance of they do, so this is our job to direct them. It is always be a parents ways to control their children.

The children can play a lot of games that challenged their curiosity by given them many cases.
The children can play a lot of games that challenged their curiosity by giving them many cases.

they will addicted to
they will be addicted to

these children will became a passive person
these children will become a passive person

Another consequence is children with this habit usually have to
Another consequence is that children with this habit usually have to

Sentence: From these it, we can not full agree to let our children spend much time on these technology.
Description: The word full is not usually used as an adverb
Suggestion: Refer to full

Sentence: It depend on each family, if their parents does not have a time to control their children watch, than it is must be a rules that have to make to border the children's play time.
Description: The fragment It depend on is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace depend with verb, past tense

it is can make the children
it can make the children

Sentence: Children has their right to know the expansion of technology, but in their ages, they do not know the importance of they do, so this is our job to direct them.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to of and they

Sentence: It is always be a parents ways to control their children.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to parents and ways