The clashes of ideas between the old and the young happen in almost every aspect of life. Perception, understanding and awareness towards sustainability and life style between the two is normalcy and one fine example of such difference.What are the differ

The clashes of ideas between the old and the young happen in almost every aspect of life. Perception, understanding and awareness towards sustainability and life style between the two is normalcy and one fine example of such difference.
What are the differences and similarities between the old and the young pertaining this issue? Does technology play its pertinent role for the clashes?

The clashes of ideas between the old and the young happen in almost every aspect of life. There are fewer differences and similarities between the old and the young in term of practices and society lifestyle in promoting the sustainability of environment.

First and foremost, technology plays a pertinent role for the clashes between the old and the young in society lifestyle and greenhouse effect. The difference is the young like car-pooling while the old not. Due to the advance technology, everyone has a car and the old not bother about car-pooling. On the other hand, young expose more to technology; they know more alternative about car-pooling. Next, the similarity is both old and young use fluorescent bulbs in their house. As technologies grow, incandescent bulbs are obsolete because of its low brightness and high consumption of electricity.

Based on the sustainability of lifestyle part, they are almost similarities between the old and the young. Both young and old agree that overuse of natural resources such as trees will lead to leakage of resources. Due to the technology become more advance, development of natural resources increasing. Next, both young and old also agree that filtration of toxic gases and toxin should be done before emission. Myriad of new technology had been invented to overcome these problems. Due to technologies, there are benefits and harm to environment.

As a conclusion, the clashes of ideas between the old and the young exist in almost every aspect of life and technologies has making our life easier.

Sentence: Due to the advance technology, everyone has a car and the old not bother about car-pooling.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to old and not

Sentence: Next, the similarity is both old and young use fluorescent bulbs in their house.
Description: two verbs in one sentence.

Sentence: Due to the technology become more advance, development of natural resources increasing.
Description: Dont' put a complete sentence after 'Due to'