Companies should encourage employees who work in a high position to leave at the age of 55 in order to give the opportunities to the new generation. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Nowadays, young adults struggle to secure senior corporate roles, often having to wait patiently for older employees to step down first. While prompting the latter to retire at 55 years old will benefit the younger generation, in the long run, the company and the economy will fare worse.

On one side, young people, who are frustrated by their slow career progress, will be motivated to work harder by being granted fresh opportunities to prove themselves. Being more dynamic, they are usually keen to adopt new trends, in turn, enabling their company to move at a faster pace. A good example is t...

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts