A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community.discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factories? Explain your position.

The presence of a workstation in a particular area has both positive and negative impact on the people living in that community. The advantages include increased job opportunities, which thereby leads to prosperity of life. While the disadvantages include effects of pollution from factory and loss to local business.

Whenever an established company opens a new factory in an area, the individuals in that vicinity have the profit of gaining jobs. They can work in a factory that is nearby and this limits the burden of transport. Furthermore, the employers to please and to improve the lifestyle of the employees , will develop the infrastructure of the community. Hospitals and pharmacy will be established in that locality to maintain the health of the workers and their family. Primary and secondary schools will also be opened to educate the children of their employees. these are the major advantages of the presence of a factory.

On the other hand, the exhaust from the factory pollute the atmosphere in that region . Moreover the waste products of the workplace being dumped into nearby river and landfill pollutes the water and air.This leads to many health hazardous conditions and affects almost everyone irrespective of age and gender. In addition to this, the local market and small scale industries suffer due to advent of a larger organization in their vicinity.

Conclusively, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages as it can be prevented by taking proper measures of waste disposal and adopting alternative safe techniques.Hence it is beneficial to people to have a factory in their locality.

You may try this pattern to increase Sentence-Sentence Coherence:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.