A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position.Give reasons for your answer

A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community.

Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position.
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

lack of job is the one of the most important problem in every societies. Unfortunately, rate of unemployment is increasing in some countries or cities. Build a new factory might be a chance to decrease unemployment rate but has a lot of disadvantages.

I oppose with this whole idea to build a new factory near my community. Overall of advantages of build a new factory such as opportunity to find a new job, increase income money for every body, there are many dark side. First of all, our climate is more polluted by a factory. Most of the factory using fossil oil that very pollute air. Also garbage of the factory is danger too. This garbage pollute our earth and water too. Secondly, population of city will be increased. Every body from everywhere come to our hometown to find a job.

In addition, new incoming population causes some problems such as increasing rate of crimes. They hard work to earn more money and some times for earn more money they do some illegal activity such as stealing or black mail other labors. Moreover, most of the time, labors who work in a factory have drug problem and this problem is very danger for our children.

Finally, view of the city will change, because most labors of factory have to live near factory to save more money and their houses are ugly. Also health of people will be in danger because of labors.

To sum up, build new factory will change our life style. Although it have advantages, disadvantages of that is more. We can not put our life in risk and lose the peace we have now.

Build a new factory might be a chance to decrease unemployment rate but has a lot of disadvantages.
Suggestion: Building a new factory might be a chance to decrease unemployment rate but has a lot of disadvantages.

Sentence: Overall of advantages of build a new factory such as opportunity to find a new job, increase income money for every body, there are many dark side.
Description: The fragment Overall of is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Overall with adverb
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and build. Correct: of building

Sentence: They hard work to earn more money and some times for earn more money they do some illegal activity such as stealing or black mail other labors.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and earn. Correct: for earning

disadvantages of that is more.
Suggestion: disadvantages of that are more.