Compare the advantages and disadvantages of three of the following as places where advertisers might place advertisements for cars explain which you think would be the most effective Cinema Radio Billboards television newspapers Magazines

Compare the advantages and disadvantages of three of the following as places where advertisers might place advertisements for cars. explain which you think would be the most effective.
*Cinema
*Radio
*Billboards
*television
*newspapers
*Magazines

In our world of media, advertisers are constantly searching for new and better ways to expose consumers to their products. The car industry has a huge advertising budget and tries to combine a variety of advertising venues in order to expose the highest number of consumer to its messages. The most popular car advertising in my point of view is on television, billboards and in newspapers.

The advantage of advertising in newspapers is that car advertisers generally have an idea of the paper's reader and might have access to reader profiles. This could help them decide on the type of advertising to publish and help them create a highly focused campaign. However, newspapers also have a great disadvantage, with their short term life span. Most expensive newspaper advertising usually ends uo in the rubbish bin.

Billboards provide an effective place for car advertisers, especially along busy motorwayss, where drivers have a chance to day dream about the cars they wish they could afford. strategically placed billboards can accomplish a high degree of exposure for car advertisers. Unfortunately, they don't leave a great deal of room for powerful messages. They can be passed up with ablink of the eye or a hoot from the driver behind one.

Television, unlike billboards and news papers, enables advertisers to creat more powerful and long lasting messages. Car advertisers can highlight the most impressive features of their cars and target their potential markets at the same time. This dynamic medium offers minutes of air time during all hours of the day and night. Using the right market research, car advertisers can target viewers and strategically place their short film clpsexactly at the time they know they will be most often viewed by the right people. Yet there are no gurantees. The greatest disadvantage for car advertisers is the fact that viewers tend to skip aver commercials, oping to change channelsss when advertisements are aired.

In conclusion, car advertisers face real challenges when it comes to creating effective advertising campaignss that provide them with maximum exposue. In my opinion, television offers them the best way to meet these challenges. After all, television reaches the masses worldwide.

Sentence: Using the right market research, car advertisers can target viewers and strategically place their short film clpsexactly at the time they know they will be most often viewed by the right people.
Error: clpsexactly Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Yet there are no gurantees.
Error: gurantees Suggestion: guarantees

Sentence: In conclusion, car advertisers face real challenges when it comes to creating effective advertising campaignss that provide them with maximum exposue.
Error: campaignss Suggestion: campaigns
Error: exposue Suggestion: exposure

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts