As computer and technology develop, they can be used to teach children and teachers won't be necessary soon.Do you agree or disagree?

The introduction of technology has profound influences on life style of mankind. The most striking advantage is blessed by computer and technology is high level education to children.Some proportion of people accord that the presence of computers/technology is easier way to teach children unlike teachers.Here i would like to diccord with the statement.

In the first place, teachers are nation builder as well as they are the pivot of society which install various skills in students such as co-operation, teamspirit, fraternity and so on vice -versa.Moreover, to illustrate, time magazine had revealed "Worthy teachers, worthy students" as tutor understand the minor and major problems of their students and tries best to solve them.Furthermore, teachers install spirit of emulation among students to achieve success.

Secondly, but gone is that time, when teachers used to teach orthodox and conventional but nowadays tutor are focusing more on practical ones.Thus, candidates can learn easily their studies. In addition, teachers guide their students towards their career unlike computers and technology can't.It is pondered "today's children are tomorrow's leader".

On the flip side, some folk accord with the statement an account of computers and technology play a prevalant role in the life of students. For example: nowadays projectors, tata classes and so on are taking place in schools in the dint of which children learn more fast and maximize their talent and potential. Moreover, computers are good tool to study and research any topic , it is possible to say that computers are boon. As a result, studens learn in a jiffy as well as adopt new thing regarding to their studies.

The crux is that, both teachers and technology have there own importance to teach children.I strongly believe that, teachers are better than computers and technology.

words: 302

Sentence: Moreover, to illustrate, time magazine had revealed 'Worthy teachers, worthy students' as tutor understand the minor and major problems of their students and tries best to solve them.Furthermore, teachers install spirit of emulation among students to achieve success.
Description: The fragment tutor understand the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace understand with verb, past tense

Sentence: Secondly, but gone is that time, when teachers used to teach orthodox and conventional but nowadays tutor are focusing more on practical ones.Thus, candidates can learn easily their studies.
Description: The fragment 'but nowadays tutor are' is rare

Sentence: The most striking advantage is blessed by computer and technology is high level education to children.Some proportion of people accord that the presence of computers/technology is easier way to teach children unlike teachers.Here i would like to diccord with the statement.
Error: diccord Suggestion: discord

Sentence: On the flip side, some folk accord with the statement an account of computers and technology play a prevalant role in the life of students.
Error: prevalant Suggestion: prevalent

Sentence: As a result, studens learn in a jiffy as well as adopt new thing regarding to their studies.
Error: studens Suggestion: studen

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book.