As computer are being use more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teacher in the classroom. Discuss both these view.

In the swift development of modern world today, many information can be obtained in computer. This situation is deprecated with the function of the teacher. The role of a teacher can be replaced by a machine called computer.

Some people believed that computer gives more benefit to children than the teacher in the classroom. Computer can give many information that children need, besides that computer can gives faster solution than teacher. For example, children can learn about math counting easier and faster in computer. They just have to click a button in math software and problem is solved. However, computer gives negative effect to children. They become unsociable person. They do not have any friends, because they just sitting in front of computer. In addition, they have difficulties to make a friend. Although they know about many information, they can not share it. Living alone is non sense.

Some people argue that the best place to get knowledge is school. Besides obtain many information , children also can play with other friend. They can interact with many children in the classroom. The role of a teacher is to give a knowledge to the children and also support the children to become a sociable person. With that ways, children can learn about respect and togetherness to the people.

To sum up, the role of teacher can not be replaced by anything else. It is very important because the teacher not only teach about school subject but also gives direction about how to live a life properly.

Sentence: Computer can give many information that children need, besides that computer can gives faster solution than teacher.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to can and gives

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. Not for 'children'.