As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom.

Today in the modern world, advancement of the technology has been made many changes in our lives especially in the acquisition of the knowledge. Students rely on the computer for receiving information. Some people contend that if this trend continues, role of the teacher in schools and the university will fade out. This essay will discuss both aspects before making any conclusive result.

Without any doubt, there are many intelligible software and program for the students that made student life easier and faster. For instance, if individual require information about any subject or topic, they need to press the button and find out the several web site about related topic or subject. Furthermore, in the competitive world and the race of the development people need to run in fast pace. As a result, people are taking online classes and doing work together. In addition to that, student become very lazy, they are making assignment and project on computer because they believe that typing the assignment and project on computer easier than write down by hand.

Undeniable fact is that, there is necessity of the human interaction in development of the cognitive skill and behavior. Teacher can teach their student emotion and sensitivity and they can find out weakness and the strength of their students. For example, it is difficult for computer to teach math lesson in different method, but a teacher can teach them with different approach and the method. Moreover, a teacher has experience how to deal with the difficult and aggressive students in the classroom. This examples clearly show that role of the teacher will never fade in the future.

To sum up, both teacher and the computer are necessary for acquisition of the knowledge in the competitive world. Student can received enormous benefit from computer as well as from teachers.

Sentence: For instance, if individual require information about any subject or topic, they need to press the button and find out the several web site about related topic or subject.
Description: The fragment individual require information is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace require with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: In addition to that, student become very lazy, they are making assignment and project on computer because they believe that typing the assignment and project on computer easier than write down by hand.
Description: The fragment student become very is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: This examples clearly show that role of the teacher will never fade in the future.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to This and examples

Sentence: Student can received enormous benefit from computer as well as from teachers.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and received