Computers can translate all kinds of language well Do our children need to learn more language in the future

Computers can translate all kinds of language well. Do our children need to learn more language in the future?

Nowadays one of modern technology influenced is a computer because a computer can help people to do their activities or job. In the communication sector, computer can use for translating many languages to help society to communicate with others especially foreigners. Nowadays parents think that children do not need to learn languages because a computer can convert many languages. However, children still need to learn more language to create good human resources.

First of all, nowadays mastering many languages is notable for supporting children life. Knowing more language will help children to improve their interpersonal skill in communication. It is significant when they study in high school or university even in applying job in the future. Although computer can translate all kinds of language well, it is difficult for children if they want to use computer for translating some unfamiliar sentence which they do not know the meaning of the sentence.

Secondly, mastering many languages will prepare children to understand a culture of the other countries. In the world, languages have a story about culture their country. Learning a language of countries is easiest for children when understood about culture. For example, English is the international language, and children have to know about English. Several English vocabularies come from other languages like French and Greek. It shows to us about their culture.

However, some people think that children do not need to learn more language because a computer can translate all kinds of language well. Unfortunately, translating language with a computer will make children lazy to learn more about other countries, and it produces disadvantageous habits for them.

To sum up, I am sure that children still need to learn more language in the future even though computer can translate all of the language.

Sentence: Nowadays parent think that children do not need to learn languages because a computer can convert many languages.
Description: The fragment Nowadays parent think is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace parent with parents

Sentence: In the world, every language has a story about culture their country.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to culture and their

Sentence: Learning a language of countries is easiest for children when understand about culture.
Description: The fragment when understand about is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace understand with verb, past participle

Need to improve your vocabulary words.

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james
http://www.testbig.com/users/subodh860