The costs of international travel are decreasing and tourism is growing What are the advantages and disadvantages of increasing tourism activity in different countries

Travelling is leisure activity which is mostly pursue by the elite class of people in our pursue Society. As number of People travel internationally the price of tour packages is decline. In this essay, I shall discuss pros and cons of this practice for different countries.
To begin with, there are many benefits of for host Country who invite the tourist. Firstly, traveling Costs is decreasing nowadays, so, more are more number of people visit different places. Therefore, local people get the more job opportunity. Travelling industry is backbone of developing country's economy. Secondly, if people of two countries are visiting, then,
the relation between this countries would get closer. So that, both country share their culture with each other. For example, USA and Canada have a good relationship because of tourism. If country's economies is depended on one another, there would a less chance of armed conflict.
On the flip side, A sum of tourist brings some negative effect on locals and environment. Firstly,tourist would throw the garbage in popular spots. More number of tourist need more resources like water ,food and so on. For instance , in shimla which is very popular hill station in India, there is shortage of water after 2010 because of tourism. Lastly, unintentionally, tourist may disrespect the local culture and local get offended for this behaviour.
To recapitulate, although , both country would benefits from exchanging tourist but, there are some environmental problem occur. Tourist need to learn about local culture before travelling. So that, they respect their traditions.