The costs of medical health care are increasing all the time. Governments are finding it difficult to balance the health care budget.Should citizens be totally responsible for their own health costs and take out private health insurance, or is it better t

The costs of medical health care are increasing all the time. Governments are finding it difficult to balance the health care budget.

Should citizens be totally responsible for their own health costs and take out private health insurance, or is it better to have a comprehensive health care system which provides free health services for all? Discuss.

Although access to medical facilities is a basic human right, governments worldwide are experiencing difficulties in maintaining it given the exorbitant costs associated. While privatizing the health care sector may alleviate the state’s financial burden, this may lead to a general decline in the physical and mental health of the population in the long run.

On one hand, free medical treatments encourage abuse. Indeed, at the slightest sign of illness, some individuals are compelled to rush to the emergencies even though their condition is not alarming. Besides hindering the medical servic...

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts