Countries around the world will be facing significant challenges relating not only the environment but population and education as well What problems will your country face in next 10 years How can these problems be overcome

Countries around the world will be facing significant challenges relating not only the environment, but population and education as well. What problems will your country face in next 10 years? How can these problems be overcome?

One of the topics of heated debates among experts is what effects has technology on individual’s lives. It is indisputably proven that development in technology, as we all are aware and have probably experienced, not only makes a fundamental and effective contribution to having an advanced country, but also provides an opt ground to have a more convenient survival. However all these improvements comes down to the fact that it may negatively impact countries in some ways relating to the environment, population and education. Researches are of the point of view that all these issues are interr...