A country is experiencing population growth and needs more homes. Should these new homes be constructed in the existing cities or should new towns be built for this purpose? Explain.

Nowadays, more than seven billion of individuals live on the earth. Consequently, finding a home become one of the most important issue in populous countries. However, there are not enough home for everybody, so we should build new house. There two idea for construct new homes, create new cities for new homes or construct new homes in existing cities.

In my opinion, both idea have their own advantages and disadvantages. First, build a new town seems be a very costly job. There are many factors, which we should thinking about that. A town should build in good place and we should bring all energy source to this city like water, electricity power and so on. Therefore, governments should allocate a lot of budget for this new city. On the contrary, in current cities, we do not have this problem and all of these sources are available.

On the other hand, for build new cities we can use all new technologies and materials that we have today. Besides, when we prepare plan of a city, we can resolved all deficiencies that we have in our current cities. For example, most cities suffer of their sewage system. Most of the time these systems are very old and cannot do their duty as well. Besides, we can include situation of city’s road as current city‘s problem.

To sum up, I believe build new cities is essential but the most important issue is time. Maybe nowadays, we have enough land in our current cities. But someday will come we do not have any land so we find new land and build new town.

Sentence: There two idea for construct new homes, create new cities for new homes or construct new homes in existing cities.
Description: An existential there is not usually followed by a numeral, cardinal
Suggestion: Refer to There and two
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and construct

Sentence: First, build a new town seems be a very costly job.
Description: A verb, present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', infinitive or imperative
Suggestion: Refer to seems and be

Sentence: There are many factors, which we should thinking about that.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to should and thinking

Sentence: On the other hand, for build new cities we can use all new technologies and materials that we have today.
Suggestion: Refer to for and build

Sentence: Besides, when we prepare plan of a city, we can resolved all deficiencies that we have in our current cities.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and resolved