The country side is a better place for children to grow up than a large city Do you agree or disagree

The country side is a better place for children to grow up than a large city. Do you agree or disagree?

Some people think that country side is a best place for children's growth and development than a big city. However, others believe that a city gives more opportunities for children's growth. Personally i think that, country side is the better option for children's health and growth.

To begin with, As for child's health, it is very important for a child to grow up in a healthy environment. They need fresh air, not polluted by the huge amount of cars and factories of the big city. Moreover, in the country side they can spend more time with their families as well as friends. Also they can get more time for leisure activities like exercising, walking and so on. But nowadays in the urban area children spend more for watching television due to the lack of play mates and play stations. Another important aspect is that parents will have more time with their children.

On the other side, children have some benefits living in a big city. For example, they have more opportunities to choose what they want to do. In addition to this, they will be more explored in a real world and they will have more chances to make a good career growth in their life. Further more, a city has many entertainment centers like movie theatres and play stations. One important reason to select a city for a child is that a city provide better living conditions and services such as medical, educational and so on.

To sum up, i agree with the people who want to raise their children in a city. The plenty of opportunities offered by acity helps the child to find what they like. Moreover, despite the air pollution, children get a good medical services that is good for their health.

Sentence: Some people think that country side is a best place for children's growth and development than a big city.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and best

Sentence: One important reason to select a city for a child is that a city provide better living conditions and services such as medical, educational and so on.
Description: The fragment city provide better is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provide with verb, past tense

Sentence: Moreover, despite the air pollution, children get a good medical services that is good for their health.
Description: The fragment medical services that is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are