Creative artist should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas in words pictures music or film in whichever way they wish There should be no government restrictions on what they do To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion

Creative artist should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas ( in words, pictures, music or film) in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do.
To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Nowadays there are many talented and creative artists in all around the world. As author indicates talented artists should always have freedom. It helps them to express their ideas more creatively. Freedom of artists is very important factor for development of art or culture of country or that nation to which artist belongs. Concept of the freedom is very huge. Besides the freedom there have to be good condition for the work for the artists.

Always mostly creative and talented artist is very outstanding people, whom ideas is not clearly understandable for most part of the population. Lets say it is unordinary for peoples around them. Creative persons in film industry in our days can create unique masterpieces which would give a pleasure to watch and listen. To grant the freedom for the creative persons helps them to develop themselves. The factor of freedom also helps to create new genres in some Arts which gives new possibilites and new horizons.

Although in world practise exist some cases which we can meet in undeveloped country where art is not is on the top list of values. In these countries the value of the artists is not interesting for society and the government do not care about them. As per mentioned above there have to be suitable condition for the artist to create their great masterpieces . In this case they the Art cames to last think in their usual life or they are trying to make business on base of their talent instead of involved deeply in Art.

Nevertheless, understanding the freedom perceives wrong. Due to the fact that, they can insult with their works someone or some cultures and values. Despite the fact that, artists have a freedom but it does not mean they can misuse with their conditions.

In conclusion, I want to indicate that, Artists always have to be given freedom to express their own ideas. But not whichever way they wish. Beside the freedom there must be control by government side. Each nation has own values which are very valuable for them and exactly abuse of these things have to be under control. By taking under consideration above mentioned factor I am agree with the autor about giving freedom to artists.

Sentence: Although in world practise exist some cases which we can meet in undeveloped country where art is not is on the top list of values.
Description: The tag a negator is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Refer to not and is

Sentence: In this case they the Art cames to last think in their usual life or they are trying to make business on base of their talent instead of involved deeply in Art.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to they and the

Sentence: The factor of freedom also helps to create new genres in some Arts which gives new possibilites and new horizons.
Error: possibilites Suggestion: possibilities

Error: practise Suggestion: practice

Error: cames Suggestion: No alternate word

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts