Creative artists should always be given freedom to express their own ideas (in words, picture, music, film) in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do.To what extend do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Creative artists should always be given freedom to express their own ideas (in words, picture, music, film) in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do.
To what extend do you agree or disagree with this statement?

There are a lot of people who are very talented and have already been masters in their field. Especially, these days the areas which have very big audience, such as, picture, music, film and etc. are developing significantly. However, it does not mean that they can express their ideas freely. Of course, there should be imposed limits of government in their activities. Without restriction there may be some problems, since some art works contain the ideas which are not suitable for children and a government’s laws.

For many years art has been playing the main role in our social life. Creative persons of art are respected in many countries, since they can attract people with their talent and result of their artistic works. However, most of them claim that there should not be restriction by government in their work, for they cannot show all of their particular ideas in this way. Moreover, as a result of this some talented people can leave the country which has strong restriction and work where they can work freely. On the other hand there will be danger of troubling many people if their activities are unlimited.

If we look at the history, even people with great gifts like Leonardo Da Vinci were not allowed to express any kind of ideas they wish. Also, in most areas artists were not let draw picture of a person, since it was prohibited by religion. At those times, religion helped a country to control people, so the rules of religion had to be obeyed. Even today, majority of films and songs must be checked by special laws of government, since there are some songs which have very unpleasant words. It is the most efficient way to spread bad ideas in films, so most of them influence on behaviour of children.

To sum up, I think the ideas of the artists must be limited by law. It is easy get attention of people with these ideas, since they are very popular today.

Read this link about sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater