CRIME IS A BIG PROBLEM ALL ACCROSS THE WORLD.MANY BELIEVES THAT NOTHING CAN BE DONE TO PREVENT IT.TO WHAT EXTENT DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE?

Although,most of the countries adapt stringent rules and punishments to curtail crime rate,it tends to be surging all over the world which makes some to think that crimes cannot be addressed and tackled ever.But I strongly disagree to this attitude in account of several easons.

To begin with,crime is a major menace which hampers the progress of of the society and the nation as a whole.Enacting strict rules and imposing severe penalities for nefarious criminals,may supress crime rates to a greater extent,as it generates a feeling of fear among masses,which inturn deters them from commiting mistakes. For instance to say,capital punishment,mainly practised in gulf countries,act as a deterent to crime, which assist to combat this serious issues.

As far as social causes are concerned,it is the sole obligation of government to rootout the causative factors,perhaps,catalyise the offenses to a certain level in their country and should overcome the crisis.It is epitome to say,terrorism,communalism and other catagories of henious crimes are mostly the offshoot of ever widening gap between haves and have-nots.

In addition,proper parental guidance and perfect schooling is the need of the hour to make awareness regarding 'do's and dont's',which should be followed in the societies and also to inculcate moral values and other disciplines ,inorder to mend well behaved and fruitful posterity.

To summarize,these effective proactive steps from the side of government and society deserves paramount importance to erradicate criminal activities and mentalities,for improving the quality of life in the long run,therefore it is unwise to opine that ,there is no solution left to curb offenses and offenders.

Hai Blessy..

nice to read your essay..

Good renge of vocabularies...):

One small suggestion..

Write in clear paragraphs..
Seperate the paragraphs with two spaces (next line). Spaces after full stop and coma is impotrant for counting word count..

All the best..
Tessy

Sentence: To begin with,crime is a major menace which hampers the progress of of the society and the nation as a whole.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to of and of

Sentence: Although,most of the countries adapt stringent rules and punishments to curtail crime rate,it tends to be surging all over the world which makes some to think that crimes cannot be addressed and tackled ever.But I strongly disagree to this attitude in account of several easons.
Error: easons Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To begin with,crime is a major menace which hampers the progress of of the society and the nation as a whole.Enacting strict rules and imposing severe penalities for nefarious criminals,may supress crime rates to a greater extent,as it generates a feeling of fear among masses,which inturn deters them from commiting mistakes.
Error: commiting Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: penalities Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: inturn Suggestion: intern
Error: supress Suggestion: suppress

Sentence: For instance to say,capital punishment,mainly practised in gulf countries,act as a deterent to crime, which assist to combat this serious issues.
Error: practised Suggestion: practiced
Error: deterent Suggestion: detergent

Sentence: As far as social causes are concerned,it is the sole obligation of government to rootout the causative factors,perhaps,catalyise the offenses to a certain level in their country and should overcome the crisis.It is epitome to say,terrorism,communalism and other catagories of henious crimes are mostly the offshoot of ever widening gap between haves and have-nots.
Error: henious Suggestion: heinous
Error: rootout Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: communalism Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: catagories Suggestion: categories
Error: catalyise Suggestion: catalyst

Sentence: In addition,proper parental guidance and perfect schooling is the need of the hour to make awareness regarding 'do's and dont's',which should be followed in the societies and also to inculcate moral values and other disciplines ,inorder to mend well behaved and fruitful posterity.
Error: inorder Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To summarize,these effective proactive steps from the side of government and society deserves paramount importance to erradicate criminal activities and mentalities,for improving the quality of life in the long run,therefore it is unwise to opine that ,there is no solution left to curb offenses and offenders.
Error: erradicate Suggestion: eradicate
Error: opine Suggestion: ?

Put a gap after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.