Crime is a problem all over the world. Some believe that crime prevention will make no difference, others disagree. Discuss both views and your own opinion.

There are various forms of crimes. Despite the type of crime, an individual or a blog committing a crime is classified as a criminal. Collaboratively, it is hard to distinguish the location, identification and the duration of the crime, by saying so, it requires limitless effort to minimise crime occurring throughout the world.

In line with the first argument stating a negative response from the society for the intervention of eliminating crime, I believe this statement bears a certain degree of accuracy. Despite the tremendous benefits of having a world free of criminals, it is hard to reach this level practically. Every individual has the tendency to commit some form of crime consciously or not. For example, Plagiarism among university students during assessment period happen every individual task which is a form of crime in terms of university policies but insight with student it’s another way of attempting to pass the unit. Therefore crime could be in the form of self defence which may not be acceptable by the others.

Whereas, eliminating crime could also make a better change for the world and a hope for tomorrow for all the individuals. Having that thought in mind I partially believe on the positive effect of a crime free world. This intervention has a direct effect on people living in fear due to crimes and omnipotent criminals around the world. But, several measures such as public cameras to detect crimes and emergency call alerts could play a major role to its success. In addition, the society should be notified with daily criminal updates and location for self security and their residences.

In conclusion, I would cement myself on the fence of this argument. Having a chance to talk about both sides of argument, I can’t judge myself whether to agree or disagree with the statement. In my thoughts, I believe an effort of eliminating crimes could make a difference up to a certain degree, but I doubt whether it would make an obvious difference to the world.

Sentence: Collaboratively, it is hard to distinguish the location, identification and the duration of the crime, by saying so, it requires limitless effort to minimise crime occurring throughout the world.
Error: minimise Suggestion: minimize