the diagram bellow show the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status. write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown bellow

The chart shows how much men and women in 1998-99 have a leisure time that they enjoyed in different occupation’s status, measure by hour in a week.

The chart reveals the most leisure time both men and women was unemployment and retirement in the same amount of employment status. Men had on average eighty-five hours that was higher than women which only around seventy-five hours. Whereas the women as employed fulltime have around thirty-five hours in their leisure time. It slightly less than women in part time employment, at 40 hours. However, housewife had a higher leisure time than those two occupation. Here men enjoyed their leisure time as full time that was over 45 hours. It was higher than women in same categories of occupation.

In conclusion, both men and women had a different leisure time in their diverse employment’s status. In other hand, women usually had different status with men after getting married. They became as a housewife, also they take part time job sometimes.

how much men and women
how many men and women