You are hereThe diagram below shows the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts.

The diagram below shows the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts.

Nilam's picture

By Nilam - Posted on 21 May 2013

The diagram shows three up-to-the-minute incoming information devices to produce reliable weather by the Australian Bureau of Meteorology. The three incoming information come from satellite, radar and drifting buoy. From those three devices; satellite, radar and drifting buoy, the information will be analysed and forecasted through each three information based on the incoming information source devices. Information from the satellite will analyse through satellite photo, information from radar will then analyse through radar screen and the data from drifting buoy will be analysed and forecasted through synoptic chart. All these three data will prepare to be broadcasted to people. The preparation through computer devices will be edited, printed and vice versa by an authorised person. Then the prepared information will be announced through some broadcasting machines, including TV newspaper, radio and recorded announcement. Through this several broadcasting information devices, people are supposed to know the reliable producing information by the Australian Bureau of Meteorology so they can be aware of an unexpected things such as storm, flood, avalanche and tornado.

These days more emphasis is being placed on university education. Vocational training is not encouraged, and thus there are few qualified trades people. To which extent do you agree or disagree? gagandeep gill
The table below shows the results of surveys in 2000, 2005 ad 2010 about one university fialka sticky icon
The diagrams below show the site of a school in 2004 and the plan for changes to the school site in 2004.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. rizqifahma
The diagrams below show how chocolate is made and how the price of a chocolate bar is divided up among those involved in the process. ridaakzar
Some people claim that what people it in many Western countries is unhealthy and that their diet is getting worse. Critics say these countries should change their diet. What are your opinions on this? aisha.oab
Some people believe professional sportsmen and women are paid too much money nowadays in relation to their usefulness to society. Do you agree or disagree? Nilani Preethika
Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. others, however, think that change is always a good thing. pamani
You’ve recently found an object and you think that it might be of some historical value. Write a letter to the director of the museum asking for some information on the object. - Give a description of that object.- Tell them where you found it.- Ask for i marzieh
Task 1.The table below shows the consumer durables (telephone, refrigerator, etc.) owned inBritain from 1972 to 1983. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. MOJIONO
Nowadays we are producing more and more rubbish.Why do you think this is happening?What can Government do to help reduce the amount of rubbish production? amab sticky icon

Water is a natural resource thatshould always be free.Governments should ban the saleof bottled water.To what extent doyou agree or disagree? drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5 IELTS
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages? fialka IELTS
You have seen a job advertisement in some newspaper. Write a letter to your friend asking him to consider this job. Please say - Where have you seen the ad?- What is the job description?- Why do you think, he is a suitable candidate for it? marzieh IELTS
"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures. hamedpa IELTS
causes of the road accidents and solutions. Sabee IELTS
Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our life.Which do you consider to be the major influence? Dilbar IELTS
Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? muhammadrezkihr IELTS Writing Task II

Nowadays companies and other organisations are requiring their employees to wear a uniform. Think about jobs where uniform is important. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing a uniform? Justin sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Topic: Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.( Sample_answer_salmon) lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowladge. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views xizon7777 IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that technological tools such as body scanner and CCTV have significantly enhanced our safety and security, while others feel that they have resulted In a loss of privacy.Do the benefits of these items outweigh their disadvantages? Fadlanmuzakki IELTS Writing Task II
Essay topic:Most of big cities are overpopulated. Why do people still move to big cities? Give your opinion and example. Miachel IELTS Writing Task II
Many people believe that the main aim for university education is to help graduates to find better job, while some people believe that university education has wider benefit individual and society. discuss both views and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important.This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective? divyaece0903@gm... IELTS Writing Task II

The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people think that professional athletes make good role models for young people, while others believe they don’t.Discuss both these points of views and give your own opinion.Write at least 250 words. eddysuaib sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Nowadays movies and computer games containing violence are very popular. Some people believe that they have negative effect on the society and should be banned, others, however, believe that it is harmless entertainment. Discuss both vies and give your ow lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. xizon7777 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people think that it is beneficial for students to go to private schools, but other people think that it can have a negative effect. Discuss both opinions and give your own opinions. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The graph below shows the changes in food consumption by Chinese people between 1985 and 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I

Sorry, we missed this essay.

Sentence: From those three devices; satellite, radar and drifting buoy, the information will be analysed and forecasted through each three information based on the incoming information source devices.
Error: analysed Suggestion: analyzed

Sentence: Information from the satellite will analyse through satellite photo, information from radar will then analyse through radar screen and the data from drifting buoy will be analysed and forecasted through synoptic chart.
Error: analysed Suggestion: analyzed