You are hereThe diagram below shows the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts.

The diagram below shows the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts.

Nilam's picture

By Nilam - Posted on 21 May 2013

The diagram shows three up-to-the-minute incoming information devices to produce reliable weather by the Australian Bureau of Meteorology. The three incoming information come from satellite, radar and drifting buoy. From those three devices; satellite, radar and drifting buoy, the information will be analysed and forecasted through each three information based on the incoming information source devices. Information from the satellite will analyse through satellite photo, information from radar will then analyse through radar screen and the data from drifting buoy will be analysed and forecasted through synoptic chart. All these three data will prepare to be broadcasted to people. The preparation through computer devices will be edited, printed and vice versa by an authorised person. Then the prepared information will be announced through some broadcasting machines, including TV newspaper, radio and recorded announcement. Through this several broadcasting information devices, people are supposed to know the reliable producing information by the Australian Bureau of Meteorology so they can be aware of an unexpected things such as storm, flood, avalanche and tornado.

With all troubles in the world today,monet spent on space exploration is a complete waste.The money could be better spent on other things.To what extent do you agree or disagree. ulzhan09
The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and ma fialka sticky icon
Many of the problems young people now experience, like Juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that, many married women work and are not at home to look after their children.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Tessy James
Average Marriage Age in England and Wales Sari Ramadhani Putri
Topic: Some people believed that we can get information from news while others think that we can’t trust the journalists.Discussion! flvflv
The charts show that the number of Japanese tourists traveling abroad between 1985 and 1995 and Australia’s share of the Japanese tourist. Write a report for a university lecture describing the information shows below. maryam2900
The following diagram shows how greenhouse gases trap energy from the Sun.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.http://www.ielts-exam.net/academic_writing_samples_task_1/699/ Umb221
Chorleywood is a village near London whose population has increased steadily since the middle of the 19th century. The map below shows the development of the village. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the development of the village. Dilbar
Throughout the history, male leaders often made the society more violent and conflicting. If women governed the world, it would be a more peaceful world. To what extend do you agree or disagree? Give an example to support your idea. broerjuang
Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the society in which they are sold.To what extent do you agree or disagree. babal-e-raman

An english is now the world language and an essential skill in business. English language instructions should begin in kindergarten. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Present your ideas with examples and opinions where necessary? bhinda jatt
Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? shi24 sticky icon
Some people believe that success in life depends on hard work and determination, while others believe that other factors like money and personal appearance are important. Discuss both views and give your opinion. Lê Kim Kiều Anh
What are the advantages and disadvantages for children of watching television? Discuss both sides. uzboy
Recycling is a pointless activity, it is fraught with inefficiency. Governments need to develop policies to tackle waste and other issues at source. Farkhad
People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? Justin sticky icon
The chart below shows the total number of minutes of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995-2002. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? white_eagle@live.cn
Many people think that money brings hapiness,others think that having too much money is a probelem.discuss both views and give your own opinion? gurtej sidhu
International community must act immediately to ensure all nations to reduce their consumption of fossil fuels e.g gas and oil. To what extent do you agree or disagree Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon

Media portrays young people as lazy and disrespectful.Do u think this true?Are young people today worse than their parents or does ,every new generation get criticized by older people? awais sticky icon
Some people think saving money is good, but others think that spending money is a better way to enjoy life. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. gainer04 sticky icon
The graph and table give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. luckysun sticky icon
The diagram below shows career paths in the travel industry. Write a report. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves? carmela6 sticky icon
In many countries schools have sever problems with student behaviour. What do you think are the causes and What solutions can you suggest? Justin sticky icon
The charts below give information on the ages of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant Shokh sticky icon

Sorry, we missed this essay.

Sentence: From those three devices; satellite, radar and drifting buoy, the information will be analysed and forecasted through each three information based on the incoming information source devices.
Error: analysed Suggestion: analyzed

Sentence: Information from the satellite will analyse through satellite photo, information from radar will then analyse through radar screen and the data from drifting buoy will be analysed and forecasted through synoptic chart.
Error: analysed Suggestion: analyzed